Bilingual (Spanish-English) Software Sales Representative (Start Date: June 2018)
Taxware Systems, Inc. is a Tax and Accounting Software Development Company located in the Inland Empire that has been in business since 1979. We develop and sell tax preparation and accounting software in a business to business market.
We are experiencing excellent growth with the Latino community of tax preparers and are looking to hire 1 additional Spanish speaking software sales representative. The position requires a proactive individual with strong sales skills and an outgoing personality. Introductory knowledge about taxes will be a plus for this position.
- Bilingual (Spanish)
- Excellent Customer service skills and prior sales experience in a B2B sales environment required.
- Computer related technical skills required including- Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Experience or knowledge of Income Tax is a plus, not required, but must be willing to learn.
- Maintain detailed customer files in CRM
- High level of interpersonal skills required and an applicant with an outgoing personality will thrive in this position.
- Manage customer leads in person and on the phone.
- Provide technical support after programs are purchased.
- Software demonstration skills for both new sales and current clients.
- Aptitude for troubleshooting and resolving customer concerns with a positive attitude.
- Commitment to honesty and integrity with customers and colleagues.
- (1) Full Time Sales Position – business to business clientele
- Be able to attend Professional Trade Shows out of state (2-4 year)
- Compensation provides a generous hourly base plus commission
- Monday through Friday with half-day Saturday-seasonally, on occasion
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance plans available to full time employees after waiting period
Start Date: June 2018
Please e-mail resumes to Sales@taxwaresystems.com for consideration.
Catherine Dalton :: Sales Manager
Taxware Systems, Inc.